WEBX IS ONLY WILLING TO PROVIDE WEBX.PK SERVICES TO YOU UPON THE CONDITION THAT YOU ACCEPT ALL OF THE TERMS CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT. PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY AS IT AFFECTS YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
The following agreement (“Agreement”) is entered into between you (“User” or “you”) and Webx, ecommerce software brand of Decimalz (“Webx”, “we” or “us”) and is made effective on the date of electronic acceptance. By signing up for the Webx service (“Service”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”). Any new features or tools which are added to the current Service shall be also subject to the Terms of Service. Webx reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to the Webx website. You are advised to check the Terms of Service from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you.
- You must provide your full legal name, current address, a valid email address, and any other information needed in order to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. Webx cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your account and password.
- You may not use the Webx service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws) as well as the laws of Pakistan.
- You are responsible for all activity and content (data, graphics, photos, links) that is uploaded under your Webx account.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- A breach or violation of any of the Account Terms as determined in the sole discretion of Webx will result in an immediate termination of your services.
You must read, agree with and accept all of the terms and conditions contained in this User Agreement before you may become a member of Webx.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
- Webx does not warrant that the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- Webx does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Webx does not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that Webx shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the service.
- In no event shall Webx or our suppliers be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our site, our services or this agreement (however arising including negligence).
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by Webx.
- Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any Webx customer, Webx employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- We do not claim any intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Webx service. All material you upload remains yours. You can remove your Webx store at any time by deleting your account. This will also remove all content you have stored on the Service.
- By uploading images and item description content to Webx, you agree to allow other internet users to view them and you agree to allow Webx to display and store them and you agree that Webx can, at any time, review all the content submitted by you to its Service.
- The failure of Webx to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Webx and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Webx (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- You retain ownership over all content that you submit to a Webx store however, by making your store public, you agree to allow others to view your content.
- Webx does not pre-screen Content and it is in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- You may establish the appearance of your Webx store with a Theme from Webx Theme Store. If you purchase a Theme, you are licensed to use it for a single store only. You are not permitted to transfer or sell a Theme to any other person’s store on Webx or elsewhere.
- Webx reserve the right to display Webx or Webx logo in the footer of your Webx store. You agree not to remove Webx logo from your website footer without the written permission from Webx.
Payment of Fees:
- The service will be billed either in 1 month, 3 months, 6 months or 12 months intervals, whichever interval you choose. When your billing period is over, you will be sent an invoice via email. As well, an invoice will appear on the account page of your Webx administration console. Users have approximately two weeks to bring up and settle any issues with the billing.
- Webx does not provide any partial or full refunds.
Cancellation and Termination:
- You may cancel your account at anytime by emailing [email protected]
- Once your account is cancelled all of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service. Since deletion of all data is final please be sure that you do in fact want to cancel your account before doing so.
- Fraud: Without limiting any other remedies, Webx may suspend or terminate your account if we suspect that you (by conviction, settlement, insurance or escrow investigation, or otherwise) have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the Site.
Modifications to Prices:
- Prices for using Webx are subject to change upon 14 days notice from Webx. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Webx site (www.webx.pk) or the administration menu of your Webx store via an announcement.
- Webx shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.