Courier Service Integration
Integrate and connect your ecommerce online store with your courier service like TCS and BlueEx, so that it automates your basic operations of shipping and delivery.
Webx Ecommerce is pre-integrated with all the industry leading tools and services required for ecommerce. These services include but not limited to courier services, payment gateways, marketing platforms and much more.
You can easily connect your ecommerce online store with your courier service like TCS and BlueEx, so that it automates your basic operations of shipping and delivery. The best part is that there is no programming/technical knowledge required to activate your courier service with Webx Ecommerce.
How Courier Integration Works?
Webx Ecommerce connects with the courier service database
using the programmable interfaces (APIs) provided by the courier service.
- Webx Ecommerce sends account credentials and
order details to the courier service through API
- Courier API authenticates the account
credentials and books the order for COD shipping/delivery.
- API returns the Tracking number to Webx
Ecommerce for tracking of the order shipment.
Courier Account & Activation
To connect your courier service with your Webx Ecommerce website, you first need to have a valid and active courier service account. If you already have a courier service account, please contact your courier service to
get the required API credentials. If you do not have an active courier account,
you first need to create a new account with your courier service, and then get the API
credentials from them.
After you get the API credentials of your courier
account, please follow the below mentioned steps to connect and activate your courier service with your online store.
- Login to your Webx admin
- From your Webx admin, go to Settings >
Couriers – System Managed
- Click on Add Shipping/Courier Service; Manage
Courier Service window will open.
- Select from the list of Courier
- Enter the required information
Click SubmitYou’re done! Your courier account is now
connected with your online store.
- Display name
- Test Mode (Yes, for testing. No for live)
- API Code (Provided by your courier)
- Username and Password (Provided by your courier)
- Origin City (The city you will send your
- COD Charges (Avg. COD charges to be applied on
each order, provided by your courier)